Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mad to sober

Alright. I'm upset and I can't keep it to myself. On the other hand, I don't want him to know that I am. Still, I am keeping a strong front.

So what if he got a call and I don't? I knew from yesterday, my gut feel is strong, that those people wouldn't be considering me for a post in their highly capitalist-oriented company. I knew it. I knew it, but still I feel so upset.

They thought I'm not cut to do it. How could they be so sure? Oh well, I had given that impression to them in that less than 15 minute interview. How unfair it seems to me now?

He has a strong chance of getting in there, and I sincerely hope that he does. I don't know what my chances are. Perhaps, it is very slim.

Dear God, if you are reading this, please grant that I find the right career for me soon.

I don't want to wallow in this feeling anymore. I shouldn't be acting so bitter when we should be celebrating.

The best of luck to my Bes.

To you Yna, your turn will come. Be patient.

P.S
As you can see, the emotion in this entry has changed from super mad to mellow.
I got a call from Ems, a friend of mine who works there. It probably helped that I was able to let it out. I'm more sober now.

No comments: