Monday, June 16, 2008

As I imagine it...

This is kinda mushy.

When I asked you "kelan kaya tayo uuwi sa iisang bahay?", I meant I long to be with you. Not just for a moment. Not just for a day.I want to live my life with you.

Just thinking about living under the same roof with you gives me an unexplainable pleasant feeling.I wanted to wake up in the morning with you beside me. I'd kiss and cuddle you tightly while you still sleep.I'd cook your favorite breakfast and I'd make it lovely.Then we'd go to our office together, you driving the car and me sitting beside you. We'd eat lunch together. Talk about how work has been. At the end of the day, we'd drive through the traffic to our home. We'd cook and eat dinner together. And relax and talk and cuddle till we fall asleep.
Simple yet pleasant. How lovely would that be?

I wish it will be soon - when this is no longer just a desire but a reality.

No comments: