Monday, June 16, 2008

Dream House


This house is big and pretty. But no, this is not my dream house.

I'd like my house to be just right for a family of four- with just enough space for everyone. Three or four rooms perhaps. A room for me and Bes, with a wide and spacious bed. A room for our kids and another room for possible guests.

I'd like to have a nice kitchen too. One similar to Chef Rob's kitchen in Chef to go. One equipped with a nice stove, oven, sink and a medium-sized fridge.

The living room should be be cozy and bright, with high ceiling perhaps. It should have nice set of couches as well and the floor covered with carpet. I want it with big windows, just like in the room.

There'll be two bathrooms. Hmm, i have to think of it yet. But it should be really clean and refreshing.

There will also be a porch and a small backyard garden where Bes and I could plant vegies and flowers.

I want the house bungalow type but since the price of lot is too expensive nowadays, a two-storey house would also be ok. The garden and the porch will still be there of course.
Uy Bes, kelan ba tayo makakaipon para sa bahay natin? :D

No comments: