Friday, June 20, 2008

LRT 7 and what he's thinking

I heard from Kuya Ricky that DOTC has already inked a contract with a certain corporation for the construction of LRT line 7. The line will be connecting SM North EDSA to San Jose del Monte, Bulacan. Transportation time between these two places will be lesser and it sure will be a big relief to many workers living in the outskirts.

What crossed my mind, which unfortunately didn't crossed his, is that it will be a good idea to be investing in a house and lot in the SJDM area now. I believe prospects are big for certain SJDM lots to be prime lots in the future. I feel that investing there would be good since the price isn't too high yet. Aside from that, I think it's a good idea as well for obvious sentimental reasons.

This only goes to show that he doesn't have that extra-sensory perception that I wish him to have. Really, he cannot guess what I am thinking. Perhaps, nobody can really do that.

Lesson for you Yna: Say what you want to say. Don't expect people to know what you are thinking. You'd only end up disappointed.

No comments: