Wednesday, July 9, 2008

R-day


Tomorrow's it.


I wonder how will they react once I finally hand them my RL. Will they be surprised/shocked/outraged? I am excited to know. Jay hasn't given me the copy of my approved VL for next week. Should remind him about it again later tonight or tomorrow when he arrives, lest he might forgot to give it to me and turn things around once he finds out about it. I guess Jay will be saddened by this surprise. I can feel that it's a little off-timing given that we are starting to move to full blast. But, resignation is every employee's right. Consult the Labor Code if you must, or your company handbook for that matter. One only had to follow the proper procedure specified in those books and off you go.


Yna's long-awaited opportunity is coming. Gotta prepare.

No comments: