Friday, May 9, 2008

am i rationalizing?

one week after the interviews, still no reply from psrc.i'm wondering if they are still going to call me up and inform me that i got the job.i'm still hanging.

meantime, i'm still here at my current job. wondering how things will be if i get regularized.by now, we should have signed our new contract for regularization, yet no contract has been handed to us.(i wonder why/i shouldn't wonder why.)

i just realized this morning, while watching "THE SECRET" that i seemed to have been focusing so much on what i want but don't have.i failed to appreciate what's with me now and the good things in it. like, i may not be working in an organization where i dreamed to be working when i was young;i may not be working in line with the education that i had in college;i may not be woring for a company that feeds my idealism,but the work that i have is not that bad after all.
i have cool workmates. i get to interact with people from different culture (probably helpful to me someday, i may never know).i get to feed my idealism of doing something significant and life changing.education changes a person's life in various ways, and i am actually affecting change in my students' lives.they learn from me and i help them become more competitive individuals.that's something.

i should really change my focus now.i don't have to hate my work really.i just have to learn to appreciate it more.i'm not gonna be tied to this for long. the opportunity that i have been waiting for will come. i just have to be patient.while waiting, i better get the most of the situation.
i'm still keeping my eyes on my dreams. as to how i will get there, i have no idea.i believe the universe will unfold that mystery in time.

No comments: